Have you heard about Emsculpt? It is a nonsurgical, noninvasive procedure to lift and tone the problem areas of your body – those areas of fat that you just can’t seem to get rid of no matter what diet you try or how much exercise you do. Here are 11 facts about this procedure and why it might be right for you.
- Emsculpt uses state-of-the-art technology. Highly focused electromagnetic energy is directed to the area. This energy causes the muscles to contract in a way that they typically don’t during regular exercise, which helps the fat to break down more easily.
- Both men and women can benefit from Emsculpt.
- The procedure is quick – treatments last around 30 minutes, but you will probably need more than one treatment for best results. These treatments can be spaced out a few days apart.
- It feels like many workouts crammed into a half an hour. However, the procedure itself is easy for patients – all you have to do is relax.
- Emsculpt requires no recovery time, and no preparation before the procedure. There’s no need to fast or rest up beforehand.
- You’ll start seeing results right after the treatment has ended, and muscle tone will continue to improve for several weeks.
- Emsculpt can be used for the popular Brazilian butt lift procedure.
- It is perfectly safe and is FDA approved.
- It works best with people who are in good shape, people who exercise and eat healthy.
- It may seem like it would be a procedure anyone could perform, but a trained Emsculpt operator needs to do the job, to safely handle the device while targeting just the right spots.
- After the procedure, you may find working out is easier because your muscles are more toned.
Emsculpt is a quick, easy, and noninvasive way to get the toned muscles you’ve always dreamed of having. Going to the gym and dieting are important, but sometimes you don’t get all the results you want, even after all of that work. The Plastic Surgery Center of Southern New England in Fall River offers Emsculpt – call for a consultation today, at (508) 567-3202.